“You are either the one that creates the automation or you’re getting automated” - Robotic Process Automation
What is RPA?
The process of automating business operations with the help of “robots” or ‘bots” to reduce human efforts & intervention is Robotic Process Automation.
• Entities that mimic human actions are called Robots.
• A process is a sequence of steps that lead to meaningful activity.
• Automation is any process that is done by a robot without or minimal human intervention.
RPA is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure computer software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems.
Any company that uses labour on a large scale for general knowledge process work, where people are performing high-volume, highly transactional process functions, will boost their capabilities and save money and time with RPA.Robotic automation interacts with the existing IT architecture with no complex system integration required.
RPA Implementation Methodology
In this phase, you need to Identify processes which you want to automate. Following checklist will help you identify the correct process
• Is the process manual & repetitive?
• Is the process Rule-based?
• Is the input data is in electronic format and is readable?
• Can existing System be used as it is with no change?
Next, steps in planning phase are
• Setup project team, finalize implementation timelines and approach.
• Agree on solution design for performing RPA processes.
• Identify logging mechanism that should be implemented to find issues with running bots.
• Clear roadmap to be defined to scale up RPA implementation
In this phase, you start developing the automation workflows as per agreed plan. Being wizard driven, the implementation is quick
In this phase, you run Testing cycles for in-scope automation to identify and correct defects
Support & Maintenance
Provide continuous support after going live and helps in immediate defect resolution. Follow general maintenance guidelines with roles and responsibilities with business and IT support teams.
Why ASAP – The age of Automation is going to be the age of DIY
ABIC implements RPA, across the globe, for
Assessment & Audit – ASAP’s customer engagements initiates with first level assessments that helps in – planning, budgeting and deciding the supremacy of tasks for optimum impact.
Consulting – To provide a know-how for standard industry best practices, out of box approach to problem solving, identifying the key obstacles & strategies to mitigate them for business continuity,digital transformation & technical consulting
Implementation – to implement the technology, its updates and changes that ensures immediate business benefits.
Training – end user training for optimum usage of the product & reporting.
Support – to provide dedicated end user support, issue monitoring & remediation
ABIC, follows Agile principles for entire RPA Implementation to Deployment services which can help companies achieve accelerated business growth, evolve their product, sales, etc & stay relevant.